British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 36" Tek Light, Vertex Illumilux LEDs, Glass Top 36x18, BioBalls, Fluval tongs

1) 36" x 4 Bulb Tek T5HO Fixture with tank mount brackets
In excellent condition. Already in fixture: x2 Geisemann Daylight bulbs, x1 Aquaflora bulb, x1 UVH2Ology Red Sun bulb.
Also, comes with 8 new or near new spare bulbs: Geiesmann daylights, Coralife aquaflora, Terragrow 10k, Red Sun, etc. Pretty much 3-4 years supply of bulbs.
(lets just say these new bulbs are priced at 50% of retail = $10 x 8 = $80 in bulbs already...)

$150 firm

2) Vertex Illumilux 36" LED
Marino Sole color (approx. 10K). Uses the good stuff Cree XPE. Excellent condition. Purchased brand new. Used for approximately 12 months.

$150 firm

3) Glass Tops: 36x18
Glass in good condition, plastic bits to keep the glass on rim a bit discolored
Disclamer: As with all glass tops sometimes they are slightly off cut and may need some work to fit the rim of your tank.

$10 firm

4) Coralife Bioballs: 150 new, 75 used (in my FW reactor) total of 1 gallon
Coralife Bio-Balls (1 Gallon)

$10 firm

5) Fluval Planting Tongs:
Planting Tongs | 11071 | Plant Care | Fluval

$5 firm

BONUS: First buyer has option of getting Free x1 golfball clump of fissidens moss

LOCATIONS THIS WEEK:

I'm in Maple Ridge in the evenings

I work in Chilliwack:
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday

I work in Vancouver @ W4th and Fir:
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday

I am willing to meet you at my workplace or along my route to or from work at my convenience.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump! thanks!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump! Lighting added.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more bump for bcaquaria before these go onto craigslist.

·
Super Moderator
5,303 Posts
That TEK light is worth it's weight in Gold. I wish I had the money. Good luck with sale.

Respectfully,

Stuart

Tankful in Vancouver!

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,288 Posts
Will you sell all the bulbs separate ? And how much ? Pm me if you prefer that thanks

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That TEK light is worth it's weight in Gold. I wish I had the money. Good luck with sale.

Respectfully,

Stuart

Tankful in Vancouver!
Heh, it has only been a few years since Tek lights were first introduced then discontinued, but the lack of interest in this fixture is confirmation that we are in a new era of planted tanks. For better or for worse? Well, 'old timers' like you and I Stuart know the answer :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'd buy that Tek lighting, but I'm already using 50% more power this year according to BC hydro. If it wasn't quad I'd be happy to buy it. I'll probably have to sift through the lint in my money sock to buy some crappy LED fixture I don't even like... Again...

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump! Tek light is great for growing carpet plants in anything from a 40gal breeder to a 65gal.

Can't edit main post anymore. Vertex light is sold. Bioballs are sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.