British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale 4 - 10gallon tanks, all about 2 years old. They all come with lids, 3 are painted black on the back 1 is not painted at all.

All are in great condition. This is all due to my downsizing, as my reason for selling them.

I also have a bucket of used florabase, enough to fill aprox 10 - 20gallon tank. The other bucket is of used fine gravel enough to fill a 10gallon tank.

Next are 2 pieces of wood don't need them anymore.

Last is 2 pieces of drift wood, I DO NOT believe they sink as they have been out of water for about a year.

Each 10 gallon tank is - $12 2 tanks sold

Florabase - $10 SOLD

Fine Gravel - $5SOLD

Larger piece of wood - $5SOLD
Smaller piece of wood - $3SOLD

Large piece of drift wood aprox 46"- $20 SOLD

Smaller piece of drift wood aprox 37" - $15

Thanks for looking! I am located in MAPLE RIDGE.

10 gallon tanks

Florabase

Fine Gravel

Wood

Driftwood

·
Registered
743 Posts
Was the driftwood collected from saltwater or fresh? looks like about 2-3' correct?

·
Super Moderator
5,306 Posts
I thought you got rid of your shrimp out of your 10's, Kim. I didn't see them in your signature anymore. Sorry to hear about it. I hope you are doing OK.
Bump for well maintained tanks for sale.

Best Regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not sure where the driftwood was collected as it came with a tank my son bought for his turtle. However, the wood was IN a fresh water tank, for a few years (as stated by the previous owner). It fit into a 135gallon tank very nicely.

First piece of wood is about 46" hard to measure as it curves.

Second piece is about 37" again hard to measure at it curves.

I don't have any shrimp anymore Stuart, maybe a few BP in the tank when I switched them over, but lost quite a few.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Im interested in one of the 10 gallon tanks, If I can get a ride out to the ridge I will for sure take one

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.