British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
2012-03-27 20.21.42.jpg Selling a very nice octagon shape from front/corner 45 Gallon Fish Tank, with a nice black stand, 2 lights and a canopy...Will empty and clean out before selling. PM me or call/text 604-832-0260 for more info. 130$ firm is the price.

Cheers
Ray :cool:

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what is the floor footprint, I have a corner next to my fireplace where I`d like a tank like this
Call me dumb if you'd like..lol but do you mean dimensions by floor footprint? If so the tank is 24.5 inches tall without stand and 51 inches on stand...the tank is about 85 inches round.

·
Registered
874 Posts
i think they're after the measurements of the base of stand where it meets the floor, like from the back corner to the side then to the front, so they can work out if it will fit in the desired location.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Just a couple of observations here Ray....1st You might want to edit the title to reflect the current selling price, as you would surely have more luck..... I went ahead and did it for you :D Secondly I believe most people are looking for the dimensions of the tank. The tanks footprint is the length's of sides A, B, C & D .....in the pic below.
Going by the measurements you have listed already , the tank itself being 24.5" tall and unsure about the 85" around? if the just means the front 3 panels.... B & C would be around 28" each (I'm presuming C is probably a little bit more than B)& they don't look that wide. Plus the HOB filter on the tank next to it, makes me believe the same. The measurements provided are a little confusing.....I am wondering if it is actually 75 gal. I could be wrong, but best to list the measurements of A , B , C & D
Hope this helps. Great price, Good luck with your sale!

-

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

According to the image above.. the mesuarements for A are 22 inches, B are 13 inches, C are 13 inches and D are 31 inches.

Thanks for the help John, Ray.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Your welcome Ray & just what I was thinking. Using the measurements provided, A-22" and the height of the tank at 24.5", I ran it through the calculator and if it were a square tank (22''x22"x24.5") it would come out to about 51 gallons. Being that as a square shape and missing a corner....it is actually closer to being a 45 gallon tank. Still a good price IMO. Hoipe this was helpful.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok well that being the case..I will let it go for 130$ even though I paid much more for it, also could you update my price and title to 45 Gallon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.