British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a really nice light that is 48 inch long, it has 2 hqi metal halide phoenix 13,500k 250watt bulbs, 2 h.o. t-5 lights that are removable with one giessmann pure actinic and one korallen-zucht fiji purple. This light is like new and the bulbs were all replaced in february of this year. Asking 500obo. if u are interested please give me a call @ 778-238-2235. thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
called a bunch of times and got no response.
Update - Emailed him and got a response.

The lights are of an unknown brand, there is apparently no branding on the fixture whatsoever.
The ballasts are also all internal so he had no idea what their make or type was.

I assumed oddysea due to the internal ballasts but thats just a guess.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Anyone have any clue what make it could be?

I'm interested in this, I just don't want to wind up with something that isn't properly certified and I could have just ordered from China for half the price.

I spoke to seller, he's obviously not trying to put one over on anyone, he just doesn't know what brand this is....

·
Registered
115 Posts
no $h!t...lol

Though I think having internal ballasts alone should set these apart if anyone has ever had experience with an internal ballasted MH fixture please pipe up.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The ballast would have to be electronic, so running much cooler than most and depending on the configuration of the fans and heat syncs it could be that heat would be a non issue...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.