British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As topic states, I have a used Stingray Stand from Big Al's in the expresso brown color I need to get rid of. Please note I will not be able to sell the stand until the fish get sold.

$60 obo

I believe I paid $169 plus taxes when new

·
Registered
322 Posts
stingray stand

what are the dimensions of the stand and is it possible to get a pic?, i have a 90 gallon.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
what are the dimensions of the stand and is it possible to get a pic?, i have a 90 gallon.
It should work for a 90Gallon. I have a stingray stand with the same length and I am using it for my 75Gallon tank. 90 gallon is just a taller version of a 75Gallon.

·
Registered
322 Posts
thanks

now if i could only see a pic of it...gret vid of the rams by the way ...that big guy looks like he is ready to get busy with some females or female?

·
Registered
743 Posts
It should work for a 90Gallon. I have a stingray stand with the same length and I am using it for my 75Gallon tank. 90 gallon is just a taller version of a 75Gallon.
they also made stingrays for 48 and 55 which are 48" but only 12" and 14" width.

·
Super Moderator
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll measure when I get in. I believe it will because I was originally looking into upgrading before to 90 gallon and it would fit the standard size 90 gallon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.