British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My co-worker has 5 of these guys for sale. They are about 6-7inches. They are eating everything :D..prawn/kingworms/shrimps/blackworms/bugs/feeders. Trust me you will enjoy! :D He would like $70 each. But if you want more then 1, he will work out a deal with you. PM if you are interested.

Forgot to add 14inch Ornate Bichir $80

pics available upon request.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Wow great deal on those emperors! Bump for the emperors.

For those who wants a less aggressive snakehead that will leave most fish alone. Get this emperors. They can recognize the person that feeds them and will usually get curious if the person is unknown to them. I have some of these snakehead myself.

Here Ben to help you out on what they gonna look like when they grow up.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I am looking for bottom dwellers for my monster tank

My co-worker has 5 of these guys for sale. They are about 6-7inches. They are eating everything :D..prawn/kingworms/shrimps/blackworms/bugs/feeders. Trust me you will enjoy! :D He would like $70 each. But if you want more then 1, he will work out a deal with you. PM if you are interested.

Forgot to add 14inch Ornate Bichir $80

pics available upon request.
Hi Ben,

If these guys + your bichir get along with my guys, I am interested. However, I don"t feed life food, only pellets, flakes + shrimp shells. I cannot pm to members at this time. Please call my cel # 604-813-1229.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow great deal on those emperors! Bump for the emperors.

For those who wants a less aggressive snakehead that will leave most fish alone. Get this emperors. They can recognize the person that feeds them and will usually get curious if the person is unknown to them. I have some of these snakehead myself.

Here Ben to help you out on what they gonna look like when they grow up.
thanks for posting this king-EL...

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Hi Ben,

If these guys + your bichir get along with my guys, I am interested. However, I don"t feed life food, only pellets, flakes + shrimp shells. I cannot pm to members at this time. Please call my cel # 604-813-1229.
The snakeheads should be fine with your pbass and other fish. However that 14" ornate will surely eat those fish unless you separate it for now and let those fish grows to 10"-12"+

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.