British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this tank with the hope of setting it up in my new home. Due to circumstances that are out of my control I have to sell the tank.

Basically this is a 96"x48"x30" high tank, standard 8'x4' footprint, made by tenecor.

This tank is new and has never been set up. Dual corner overflows, and a black acrylic back.

Also included is a custom 2" tubular steel stand that has been painted black. The stand alone was over $1000 to make custom.

I know that this tank is definitely not for everyone and there is a very specific market for it, but for those who are up for setting up a monster, this is your chance.

I prefer to sell locally, but if the buyer is willing to pay the shipping cost, I am not against shipping it within Canada.

Buyer will have to assume the moving cost, either in renting a moving truck or professional movers.

Asking $3500 for the complete setup.

Please keep the thread clean, PM me for more info.

·
Registered
721 Posts
is this really a 550G?? My calculation puts it at just under 600 Gallons! (598G)

·
Registered
238 Posts
is this really a 550G?? My calculation puts it at just under 600 Gallons! (598G)
your calculations are based the outside dimensions of the tank not the actual volume of water the tank will hold. Taking 1" off the length, width and height and running the numbers again will give you about 550g of water I would think.

Regardless this is a monster of a tank, wish I could afford it. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts