British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've upgraded to a larger tank. Need this gone. The tank itself has a painted background and bottom white. It comes with 2 aquaclear 50's. The tank itself is only a year old. The silicone is 100%. It initially came with 2 light fixtures but 1 of the lights broke. Also has 200w heater but no suction cups.

You can text me at 6043756897 or email me at [email protected] for quick response

Asking $150

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Please add a price, as per BCA posting rules, I added FS: to your title as well. Good luck with your sale. :) take a minute and checkout our posting rules for future reference.
Cheers Laurie from your mod team.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn! Even larger... Are you going to post a journal about your new set-up? Planted or fishkeeping mostly?
im planning to do a planted 135g discus tank. I have some wood sinking right now. I also have a a 180g set up and a 75g setup... so no room for the 55g lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi!

Is this aquarium still available? I'm looking to help my friend set up a new aquarium and the 55 is a perfect size. you can pvt msg me, or text me at 604-781-2709. Thanks!

Drew

·
Registered
474 Posts
Does the 55G come with the stand as well?

I'm seriously considering this for my friend. If it's still available let me know! Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts