British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
U need to post a price and if u post a pic of the tank will help u sell it faster :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all. Will get pics up tonight. Yes, top bidder gets it, Eternity302 right now. I have it on CL and a couple other spots too. Must be picked up at 6th & 6th area in new west

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Hi all. Will get pics up tonight. Yes, top bidder gets it, Eternity302 right now. I have it on CL and a couple other spots too. Must be picked up at 6th & 6th area in new west
thats really close to where I live...lol

Anyways, I think bidding system is not allowed here, but since you posted a price, its safe to say that you meant "$200 or best offer" :)

Good luck on the sale.
FREE BumP

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
oh i like the gravel, let me know if u dont sell the gravel :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, the fish gotta go too. I love my big pictus, they were among the first in the tank.
The other excellent fish in the tank are my severums, and the two knife fish

·
Registered
636 Posts
So for clarification $200 (or top bid) is all inclusive with the fish too?? You mentioned it was up to the buyer but was there a dollar figure to be attached on top?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Depends if I like you :)
Really, the easier you make it for me, the more willing I`ll be to just throw in the fish. If someone were to offer me the 200 today and come pick it up this afternoon or evening, I`d be happy to let it all go. If I have to wait for weeks for the buyer to arrange pick up, I`ll likely sell the fish while I wait.

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
That one helluva deal!!...wish I'd known that yesterday woulda took it in a hearbeat. Thought it was going to best offer on the 18th , now I don't have the $200 to spare :( lol I'm sure you won't have any problems gettin $200 out of it in the next few days

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's what I find I have been having issues with. I actually sold it on CL a couple diff. times, only to have the buyer then say "can you deliver it?" I'm sure you can find a friend or family member with a truck, suv, or van.
But thanks for bringing this up - if you cannot transport, please DO NOT make an offer. Its unfair to me and serious buyers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.