British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
55 Gallon Tank with stand. Comes with everything you need Fish included or not, up to you). Buyer must pick up. Best offer by June 18 WILL be accepted, must sell.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 604-374-1340

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
U need to post a price and if u post a pic of the tank will help u sell it faster :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll start at $200. But please, make an offer, no matter how low. as the ad says, highest offer as of June 18 will take it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all. Will get pics up tonight. Yes, top bidder gets it, Eternity302 right now. I have it on CL and a couple other spots too. Must be picked up at 6th & 6th area in new west

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Hi all. Will get pics up tonight. Yes, top bidder gets it, Eternity302 right now. I have it on CL and a couple other spots too. Must be picked up at 6th & 6th area in new west
thats really close to where I live...lol

Anyways, I think bidding system is not allowed here, but since you posted a price, its safe to say that you meant "$200 or best offer" :)

Good luck on the sale.
FREE BumP

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
oh i like the gravel, let me know if u dont sell the gravel :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, the fish gotta go too. I love my big pictus, they were among the first in the tank.
The other excellent fish in the tank are my severums, and the two knife fish

·
Registered
636 Posts
So for clarification $200 (or top bid) is all inclusive with the fish too?? You mentioned it was up to the buyer but was there a dollar figure to be attached on top?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Depends if I like you :)
Really, the easier you make it for me, the more willing I`ll be to just throw in the fish. If someone were to offer me the 200 today and come pick it up this afternoon or evening, I`d be happy to let it all go. If I have to wait for weeks for the buyer to arrange pick up, I`ll likely sell the fish while I wait.

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
That one helluva deal!!...wish I'd known that yesterday woulda took it in a hearbeat. Thought it was going to best offer on the 18th , now I don't have the $200 to spare :( lol I'm sure you won't have any problems gettin $200 out of it in the next few days

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's what I find I have been having issues with. I actually sold it on CL a couple diff. times, only to have the buyer then say "can you deliver it?" I'm sure you can find a friend or family member with a truck, suv, or van.
But thanks for bringing this up - if you cannot transport, please DO NOT make an offer. Its unfair to me and serious buyers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not sure. I should have kept the box, but I didn't. I don't think it's top of the line or anything, but it seems to work well.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Check your PM, got a few questions! I wuz going for a 75G, but this seem like a pretty good deal! =)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.