British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm finally parting with my baby :(

Selling:
1) empty 65 gallon tall aquarium - as a package with an assortment of accessories & driftwood as shown (not stand), 36" x 25". $300 OBO
2) Eheim Ecco Comfort Canister 2236 Filter and Python gravel siphon as a package for $125 firm.
3) or take everything for $400 firm

1) The 65 gallon tall aquarium.
The canopy is nice and bright, with glass inserts on top so you have a great view no matter where you stand (as shown, with water tester kit on top for reference). One glass insert separated from its bendy thing (lol) , but it still sits great (and electrical tape would make it perfect). Slight scratches on the glass but not noticeable when filled with water. Pictured empty as it is now, also pictured with a basic live plant set up from a few years ago to give you an idea of where you could start. My angels loved it, so pretty :)

Accessories as pictured: activated charcoal insert bags, a larger black nylon net, some meds, used KH, PH, and FE water test kits, a sturdy air pump, air hosing, valves, a large L-shaped piece of driftwood which is attached to a piece of slate to keep it stable (bought for $50), betta keeper / isolation floating container

I originally bought the bare tank, hood, light, and glass inserts used for $500.
With this and all mentioned accessories, I'm looking for $300 OBO (no low ballers).

2) The Eheim Ecco filter and Python cleaner package deal. $125 firm (half the cost of buying new)
-Eheim Ecco Comfort Canister 2236 Filter- filters up to 80 gal. With instruction book. (normally is $199.99 new before taxes)
-Python gravel cleaner (No Spill Clean And Fill Aquarium Maintenance System) (normally $54.99 new before taxes ). The turn off valve is not working, so you need to turn the water off manually (tough life right?). But if you want to replace it, it's $12 new.

Filter & siphon package $125 as is. These were being stored for me but ended up under a table near a band saw. They just need a clean. I haven't used the filter in a few years, but it was working going into storage.

3) Or take everything mentioned for $400 firm! I want to go shopping for gardening supplies :):)

Please contact me if interested, I have more pictures. Pick up only. Located in White Rock near Ray Shepherd Elementary.
You will need two people to carry out the aquarium (it is heavy) and a SUV / Pick up truck to transport (sedans will not work)

01.jpg

00s0s_dgkinasfP37_1200x900.jpg

20170304_151710.jpg

00C0C_jdQhnFB1KDc_1200x900.jpg

00909_frQelIxQqGM_1200x900.jpg

·
Registered
410 Posts
Do you know if the eheim Ecco pro filter can use 16/22mm tubing + spray bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump!

As said, OBO, motivated to sell. Thanks :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts