British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

I am moving this week and all my extra equipment needs to go by Friday. Please call me after 6pm at 778 668 1755 or email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you immediately. My address is 2677 Lawson Avenue West Vancouver. I am home from work by 7pm. This is for pickup only. If this does not sell in Vancouver, heads up to anyone in Victoria, I will be over there by next week. More pics available on request.

1) 6ft 72" Hamilton HOT5 lighting system with sepparate ballast. This lighting system is great, but it needs replacement bulbs. The pic below is this exact lighting system running on someones tank. I paid 200, which was a great deal, but this needs to go fast.

$140 Firm.

2) Coralife 125G Super Skimmer Protein Skimmer. BRAND NEW never used wrapped in box. Paid over 200 at J&L.

$110 Firm.

3) Reef Master TestKit + 300W Stealth Marineland Heater together for $40

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lighting fixture has adjustable mounting legs to fit tank. The fixture accomodates 4 60" T5 bulbs that are stacked in order to completely cover the tank. The ballast has two separate plugs (one for blues and one for whites). This would allow you to add timers in order to regulate lighting between the two sources if necessary for your setup. Great lighting fixture, I used it breifly on my FOWLR tank, and I also had success with corals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts