British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its currently being used as a fish only sw tank. NOT drilled so NOT reef ready. My friend is shutting down and the tank and stand would be ready for pick up soon if someone is interested. Can text message you pic of the tank as it is set up now.

Dimensions 4' x 2' x 2' (bowfront half circle shape). Back is painted blue. Front panel virtually scratch free, in very good condition.

For a quick sale, asking only $200 obo. You can contact me at 604-868-5553.

Anthony

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
I've seen the pictures of this tank and stand..This is an awesome set-up...and a total steal at that price. If anyone is looking for a beautiful show tank in that range/size...jump on this one....deals like this don't come along every day :cool:

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The setup is now emptied and cleaned up completely. Gorgeous tank.

So, for $200, buyer will receive the bowfront semi-circle tank, hood, stand, glass tops, heater and two HOB filters (gotta test these first). Also available is an HOB overflow box, wet/dry system with return pump which is optional.

IMG_9772 (2).jpg

Thanks for looking.

Anthony 604-868-5553

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Its glass and on most glass tanks, only the bottom would be tempered if any tempered glass is used. Two members have texted me and I will send them my friend's contact number to deal with him directly.

Just talked to my buddy, and lots of interest from his Craigslist ad so if any BCA members are interested, move quick.;)

Very rarely does a tank this shape and value come up at this price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts