Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hold on to your seahorses guys...lol

The tank has a few minor scratches but nothing that really draws the eye when full of water.

The stand has some water damage along the bottom that I have sanded and was going to paint until I shattered the glass door that covered the sump space.

So thre is some missing paint where there was water damage and is now sanded...it's really the stand that's in rough shape.
The tank is still good.

I also have the glass top for this as well.

If I feel exceptionally motivated to sell at this price, I will assuredly post some pics but for 150$ I hope someone will save me the effort and jump on the deal.

The tank is currently behind a pool table, a poker table and lots of other aquarium gear so to take pics would require some work which I would like to avoid unless the tank is being sold...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available and now, thanks to the no show buyer taking up space in my kitchen rather than basment storage.

I want this gone...
anyone?..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for 150?
come one people...lol

It's no show tank but still a decent set up.

Tell you what...
100$ until Sunday April 16th.
but no pics....lol

when I post pics, the price will go up...lol

·
Registered
485 Posts
Like a game of chicken! Seeing how low you go before pics are posted and everybody will want it at 100 then:)

Good luck, thread pruned...

·
Registered
50 Posts
PMed for the tank

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Okay guys.
Mech Eng was the third person to commit to this tank and then no show.

It is still available.
The girlfriends parents are coming out this friday from Calgary and now that I have taken this out of storage and put it upstairs in my kitchen thanks to Ben_Mbu saying he was going to pick it up initially I really need this gone.

100 bucks.
First come, first served, after 3 people wasted my time (most especially Mech Eng, thanks for making me wait around my house on a friday night until 8pm, missing dinner with friend in from out of town, without even so much as a call)

Seriously, if you do not actually intend to buy this tank/stand/glass top for 100$, do not pm me and say you will.
It's just rude.
I'm putting this up for cheap to get rid of it fast, not to have people who don't think things through impulsively tell me they want it and then think better of it without a phone call...

Thats my rant.

100$, serious buyer only please.
This f/s WILL get taken down on friday.

·
Registered
742 Posts
um.. i Pm'd you with my number and said i would come pick it up the past weekend but I never got a reply.

another pm has been sent.

also if you see my feedback score, I'm a nice guy to deal with ;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Okay guys.
Mech Eng was the third person to commit to this tank and then no show.

It is still available.
The girlfriends parents are coming out this friday from Calgary and now that I have taken this out of storage and put it upstairs in my kitchen thanks to Ben_Mbu saying he was going to pick it up initially I really need this gone.

100 bucks.
First come, first served, after 3 people wasted my time (most especially Mech Eng, thanks for making me wait around my house on a friday night until 8pm, missing dinner with friend in from out of town, without even so much as a call)

Seriously, if you do not actually intend to buy this tank/stand/glass top for 100$, do not pm me and say you will.
It's just rude.
I'm putting this up for cheap to get rid of it fast, not to have people who don't think things through impulsively tell me they want it and then think better of it without a phone call...

Thats my rant.

100$, serious buyer only please.
This f/s WILL get taken down on friday.
Seems that some people are really starting to develop a reputation for No Showing. Mech Eng did the same thing to me for a FREE item....Who no-shows for a free item??? I didn't leave a negative feedback for no-show but maybe we should be doing that..So other people don't wait for them

·
Registered
925 Posts
Seems that some people are really starting to develop a reputation for No Showing. Mech Eng did the same thing to me for a FREE item....Who no-shows for a free item??? I didn't leave a negative feedback for no-show but maybe we should be doing that..So other people don't wait for them
I concur!!
Absolutely should be tracking itrader info like this.
It's not just for being nice but helping out the greater of the membership by not having to deal with stuff like this.
Sorry Whatigot, not trying to hi-jack :eek:
but can certainly understand your frustration.
Cheers!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm going to show up for this one tonight :D

A friend of mine is interested, what a great deal.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.