British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as the title said, i need to sale my KINGKONG PARROT 8" ! he is good, but little too big :) pic will upload tonight!
$ 50
or interesting trade gold / red sport sevurm or cichlid.
thks for reading

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
sorry, i got the big mistake!! this is not Kingkong Parrot! i thought the kingkong Parrot / Red Mammon is same kind! This is Red Mammon , i got him from fraser aquarium about 1 year ago,, now he is almost 8 " big now, he still can bigger until 12" up. sorry i was confused the kingkong / Red Mammon is same cichlid before that why asking same as Kingkong Parrot $50 , i went to Fraser Aquarium today, they sale same size as my RED Mammon is $450 BUCK! my wife want i keep him so i decide dont sale this guy right now! i dont want get any trouble $$ same before..the case , very sorry about that,i will try keep him to another tank a temporary now,,,,thks for reading!

more information king kong parrots / Red Mammon different go below that web site ....
http://www.happybreed.com/en/species.htm

Re: Different Types of Parrot Cichlids

king kong parrots are bp x red devil. the red ingots and red mammons are the highest quality parrots. if you can find one to buy they are at least 300 US. the one in the article that looks like a bright red flowerhorns are easier to find. they are on aquabid.com. red mammons seen to be easier to find on aquabid than the red ingot. maybe i am just missing them, but they are always expensive.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.