British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 80g RR Trimless custom tank (belongs to BC Mosaic) with 30g custom sump & black stand for sale.

Tank is 47.5" long x 24" tall x 15.5" wide.

The glass is in excellent condition and heavy duty.

$380

Have an Aqualight Pro 2x150w Metal halide light that would work great with this tank for another $400.

If you buy both, $700.

I also have a standard All-Glass (I think) 75g Reef Ready sw tank available for $150 with corner full height overflow box and plumbing parts if buyer prefers. (48" x 21" x 18.5" wide.

If local purchase, can help with delivery. If further out, can deliver for small fee to cover gas.

Anthony 604-868-5553

·
Registered
264 Posts
Question: the sump is custom but I don't see any plumbing or holes of any kind; so the plumbing in would have to be done?

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tank, stand & sump have already been sold but the overflow is built into the right back corner and all plumbing would go down the back of the tank into the sump's skimmer box section. The water would pass over one baffle into the refugium section then under another baffle into the return pump section. The return pump would then pump the water up and over the left back corner into the display tank.

I pmed you my number in case you want to ask any questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.