British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm open to offers obviously but not needing to sell $1/gal. I'd put gas and aerosol cans in it and use for target shooting before that would happen but seriously any fair offers id work with happily and not respond if its beyond what's reasonable.

Split the difference on offers?? Let's get this outta here I have no space.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Tank is pending pick up tomorrow lunch time.

$40 substrate mixed crush coral/aragonite(keeps ph stable) 50ish pounds

$40 Granite stones the lot(about a dozen,at least 100lbs) granite stones varried weights and sizes

$10 ceramic tiki hut with anubia growing

$25 300w ehiem jäger

Pm me your email if you would like pics of any items they are also all located in north delta.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Member came by early and viewed the tank. Liked it although the tank was lower than thought, the stand is 27" to the top plus a 26" tall tank with the trims, and 22" of water. Making the stand and tank a total of 53" or 4 foot 5 inch.

My bad on the sizing and looking taller in the pics it's in a small room.

The tanks no longer pending and open to offers but asking $450.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Bump it up! $450 on bca it's still $600 on Craig's and getting emails.

And just tank and stand. I do have an old lid to fit it that will need new lights but you will want to get glass so you can hang LEDs. ;)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Bump this up!!! Getting emails off craigslist, I can add the heater or crushed coral for free or sell separately too...let's make a deal get his gone.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
To the top! Amazing tank and stand for $450!! Just add your filter, fish and lights....

Going to repost on craigslist for six, it's here for $450, great clean unique tank.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Bump up for bca! Got two craigslist emails last night alone....interested people at six hundred, great deal here at $450!!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Bump it up! Really no interest, even at this price. I guess bca is like craigslist but worse too many people want it all for nothing and know "everything" atleast most craigslister are more polite..... Good ole bca

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Bump up the tank and stand.

Was thinking of swapping out my DIY pond filter box and use the tank, maybe if it still in my way come spring time, I could dig down have it all hidden under the rolling lid lol and just use the tank it's got room for plumbing under the lid. I guess then is have no use for the stand and have bonfire ;) unless a bca diy'er was building a custom bullnose tank and needed a stand.

Bullet tank for a pond sump. What a waste it seems to me.....

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.