British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fs-85g bullnose tank/stand/lid-$450**,crush coral,rocks and wood

3K views 31 replies 6 participants last post by  effox 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have for sale as the tank is bring shut down an 85 gallon bullet tank,stand and lid. It's 4ft x 18inch x 21inch deep. I also have enough crushed coral50lbs and aragonite20lbs mixed to perfectly cover the bottom also an array of granite stones, ceramic tiki hut, resin hippo skull, s/m/m-l manzanita woods with anubia growing on all. Also a few misc items.

$600obo 85g (that's less then $10/gallon, great deal for unique shape, 1/2" beveled glass ect) 4x18x21,stand and rolling metal lid - lid needs refinish but you will want topless or maybe glass.

***Craigslist offer of 450 any bca'ers want it at that price first??

$40 substrate mixed crush coral/aragonite(keeps ph stable)

$40 Granite stones the lot(about a dozen,at least 100lbs) granite stones varried weights and sizes

$10 ceramic tiki hut with anubia growing

$25 300w ehiem jäger

Pm me your email if you would like pics of any items they are also all located in north delta.

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#30 · (Edited)
Bump up the tank and stand.

Was thinking of swapping out my DIY pond filter box and use the tank, maybe if it still in my way come spring time, I could dig down have it all hidden under the rolling lid lol and just use the tank it's got room for plumbing under the lid. I guess then is have no use for the stand and have bonfire ;) unless a bca diy'er was building a custom bullnose tank and needed a stand.

Bullet tank for a pond sump. What a waste it seems to me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.