Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Fellow Aquarium enthusiasts,

I am selling my 90 gallon standard size fish tank setup, and my 33 gallon long fish tank setup. I have already moved them into storage.

image.jpg IMG_20150421_135717.jpg IMG_20161002_122829.jpg IMG_20161002_122829.jpg
The first tank is my 90 gallon standard size. The tank is about 6-7 years old, some scratches on interior glass. the center plastic bar has been reinforced with metal bars for extra support. The back glass is painted a light blue.
SOLD

The stand for the 90 gallon tank is in good condition.
SOLD

the glass tops ( Marineland), elite 200w submersible heater, bubbler, and 3' dual fluorescent light fixture( one white, one blue bulb).
SOLD

the filter ( fluval 404)
SOLD

IMG_20161002_122809.jpg
The second tank is a 33 gallon long ( 4' ). Tank is about 4-5 years old. One or two scratches. Otherwise in great condition. the plastic top/lids, the lights(petsmart house brand single bulb fluorescent)
SOLD

the filter ( fluval 403),
SOLD

25' python hose
$25.00 on hold pending pick up Sat am

I also have the crushed coral substrate.(enough to cover bottom 2 inches of 90 gallon tank) washed, primed, and clean.
SOLD

I will be showing the tanks and other parts from the storage facility.

anything not sold by January 31st will be going to the dump.

Thanks for reading this post

Have a great day

Teal'c aka Jason

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everyone,

I have dropped the prices for these setups. Not worth keeping in storage and paying rent on them. I will be taking them to the dump this weekend if they are not sold. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
If you get no offers, drop it off at a thrift store. It saves you a trip to the dump and makes them a few bucks.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Yes give to Salvation Army or value village.
Someone will buy and be happy to get a new tank . Start
Of a new hobby for someone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The storage locker is maple leaf storage located near Renfrew and McGill. By New Brighton park and P.N.E..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD the 90 gallon setup.

still available:

33 gallon w/ lids/lights

Fluval 403

25' python hose and sink hook up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.