Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Fellow Aquarium enthusiasts,

I am selling my 90 gallon standard size fish tank setup, and my 33 gallon long fish tank setup. I have already moved them into storage.

Water Pet supply Organism Fish Fish supply
Water Vertebrate Fluid Organism Pet supply
Wood Television set Flooring Output device Gas
Wood Television set Flooring Output device Gas

The first tank is my 90 gallon standard size. The tank is about 6-7 years old, some scratches on interior glass. the center plastic bar has been reinforced with metal bars for extra support. The back glass is painted a light blue.
SOLD

The stand for the 90 gallon tank is in good condition.
SOLD

the glass tops ( Marineland), elite 200w submersible heater, bubbler, and 3' dual fluorescent light fixture( one white, one blue bulb).
SOLD

the filter ( fluval 404)
SOLD

Shoe Wood Bumper Flooring Floor

The second tank is a 33 gallon long ( 4' ). Tank is about 4-5 years old. One or two scratches. Otherwise in great condition. the plastic top/lids, the lights(petsmart house brand single bulb fluorescent)
SOLD

the filter ( fluval 403),
SOLD

25' python hose
$25.00 on hold pending pick up Sat am

I also have the crushed coral substrate.(enough to cover bottom 2 inches of 90 gallon tank) washed, primed, and clean.
SOLD

I will be showing the tanks and other parts from the storage facility.

anything not sold by January 31st will be going to the dump.

Thanks for reading this post

Have a great day

Teal'c aka Jason

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everyone,

I have dropped the prices for these setups. Not worth keeping in storage and paying rent on them. I will be taking them to the dump this weekend if they are not sold. Make me an offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.