Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Time to sell my last remaining "extra" tank as I have moved all my fish over to the big tank.

I have a standard 90 gallon (48"x18") tank, mint condition, with glass tops (small chip on the edge of one of the tops, doesn't affect use but cheap to replace if you want as its standard All Glass gear). It is currently on a very solid custom built beech wood stand (no MDF, no particle board). Stained a dark red mahogany....feel free to refinish to your heart's content. The stand is complete with the matching canopy that includes a Sunlight Supply retrofit 2 x 48" x 54 watt T5 kit. The light kit itself is $125 with no bulbs. Overall the tank with stand is 50.25" wide 19.5" deep and 69" tall.

Looking to sell as a complete kit. Asking $450. PM me if you are interested. Tank can be available within a day's notice....currently holding my Tigrinus and Irwini catfishes. Stand and canopy sold. TANK ONLY, first $100 takes it.

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Beautiful tank Tony :) If i had the money would b at my place now lol

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Claudia. I hate to see it go as I put so much time into finding the stand and putting it together.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I think i saw this tank when i was at your place picking fish for kathie remember? but i am not sure if i saw it. I a sure u that if i had the money tank would b here

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, u did see this tank when you dropped by before. I had my SA fish in there at that time as my acrylic tank was full of African cichlids.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Morning bump

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
That's a great tank, and the stand is the exact colour I want for my square tank. If only I had room for one more.....buy this tank someone so I don't have to keep looking at it! It even has the t5 retrofits that I want (but are too long for my cube).

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, if I had more room, I would keep it myself. I'd rather sell it now than move it off to the garage to add to my other fish stuff. Not to mention glass tanks aren't that easy to move around on a whim. The kids need the space for all their "crap."

I love those T5's, they are way more than sufficient for any non planted tank. The sunlight supply kits are great...and I've had zero issues with the setup whatsoever. Highly recommended if anyone is looking for lights and have a canopy already.

That's a great tank, and the stand is the exact colour I want for my square tank. If only I had room for one more.....buy this tank someone so I don't have to keep looking at it! It even has the t5 retrofits that I want (but are too long for my cube).

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! Yeah, tanks are easy to find, but my problem always was finding a nice solid stand. In the end, I had to get one made. Probably cost me $400 alone.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Weekend price drop. 375. Help me find this tank a good home......I'd hate to have to move this to my garage.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Ben,

My arm could be twisted to part with the stand and canopy separately. :D

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stand and canopy on hold. Tank still up for grabs, $100.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Weekend price drop. 375. Help me find this tank a good home......I'd hate to have to move this to my garage.
If u dont sell it u can always stored it at my place :D lol

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sunday bump. Price drop, Tank only, $1 per gallon = $90!!!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hump day bump. 90 bucks takes the 90gallon tank!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Early long weekend price drop - $75.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.