British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am posting on behalf of my Son. His roommate moved out of the country with next to no notice and left all his aquatic pets and equipment behind for my son to deal with.

We are not really sure how much all of this stuff is worth, just throwing out a few prices to help my son cover the cost of the lease breaking fee and last months rent.

PM me for contact info

1. There is a large tank (about 4' long, 1.5' high), not sure how many gallons, with lid, lights, pump, large stand, live and fake plants, decor some equipment, food and fish.
I think there is about 13 fish in there or so, assorted, ranging in sized from about 1.5" - 5-6". I know some are Cichlids and the largest one is a pleco, around 5-6" maybe more.
I just saw the tanks on Thursday and all fish seem to be healthy and active. The pleco is very shy and was hard to get a pic of.
$400 for everything See attached pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2. A 20gal tank, set up as a frog terrarium. includes live plants, rocks, decor, 2 water pumps, some food, (although my son has buying them crickets), i think some equipment and a stand if you want it. There are about 6 fire bellied toads as well as some guppies. there must be at least two adult guppies because I saw a hand full of fry swimming around. They all seem happy and active and were even croaking a bit when I was there on Thursday.
$200 for all.
View attachment 125154 View attachment 125162 View attachment 125170 View attachment 125178 View attachment 125186

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And finally some free stuff
couple of tanks left outside. No idea if the leak or not, one is a 5 gal with mesh lid, the other is about a 20 gal i think.
there is also some pool sand and random decor stuff.
IMG_6547.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts