British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Downsizing my fishroom and selling off some male african's from my show tank. Prices are firm, and will be sold on a first to pm me basis. No pics are posted, pm your number and I will text u pics if you like. I am 2 blocks from Roger's Aquatics, about 83rd and 118th in North Delta. Here's what is for sale:

$20-Aulonocara Baenschi, Sunshine Peacock, full size male, recovering from some lip damage from fighting, great breeder, or will heal back up to show quality, Spencer Jacks stock. Sold
$25-Sciaenochromis Fryeri OB, Full size male, minty, Moloto/Wetspot stock.
$35-Electric Blue Ahli, full size, gorgeous minty show quality fish, Spencer Jacks stock.
$25-Copadichromis Borleyi Kadango, large male, recovering from slight scratch on eye, Moloto/Wetspot stock.
$25-Placidochromis Milomo, Super VC-10, young male with blue face just starting to colour up, unknown stock.
$40-Fossorochromis Rostratus, only about 7" but full colours and lotsa growing to do, gorgeous minty show quality fish, purchased from King Ed's about 8 months ago. Sold

Also have a young female Aulonocara Nyassae, Wetspot stock, for sale. $10.
Thanks for looking.

Friend has wimped out of buying my Malawi Eye Biter. Of the original 7 I bought, this one is the nicest. Many of you have seen him. He is a badass 8"-9". $40. Pm me for pics.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Bill! Sunshine, Borleyi, and Rostratus are pending. Another member is next in line for Sunshine if its not picked up.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Ive seen all his fish. Very impressive Africans and a great guy to deal with. :)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
After reading the wimped out comment about the eye biter. Ive decided to take back my "hes a great guy to deal with" comment hahahaha. :p

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A 'Happy' tank. Where no one wants to kill anybody. Where I can lie on the couch and relax, not stress out, and rip the tank apart to catch someone to give them a timeout! Rainbows, plecos, barbs, tetra's etc. Just picked up a centerpiece chunk of driftwood, 40" x 24", to drop into my 110 gal. I'll transfer all my plants onto it. Should look good sitting on black sand. That's the plan for now......:cool:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Compressiceps, and Sciaenochromis Fryeri OB, have gone to a good home. Borleyi and Super VC-10 still available. TTT!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.