British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a three year old living stony 6" and a electric yellow 3" that i need to get rid of asap, looking for $50 for both, make me an offer.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
thats pretty steep, you might consider asking for $20
dude you cant do that. if that's whats he asking for then that's it . but don't be like oh that's steep. i had a argument with some one else about this to .
you would not like it if some one else did this to your thread if you were selling stuff .
good luck on the sale . i think its not steep at all
AND he also states make me an offer so that kinda means OBO

·
Registered
623 Posts
lol. Maybe mferko was just upset because he want's the fish for cheaper :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Ya, but Johnny is right, this isn't a blog up for discussing, it's a classified. If he over charges, laugh or shake your head at it and move on and if someone buys those 2 fish for $50 or close Great!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The only issue here Mferko is that this user is most likely a craigslister and is just posting for what he would in craigslist. He doesnt know the current going rate (in BCA).

If you notice, its his first post.

I know that before the crash, a new member needed a minimum of 5 posts before he/she can create a FS thread in the classifieds, but we dont have that anymore, so we tend to see ads like these every now and then...

Best thing to do is, ignore and keep moving. I know you are trying to help him out, but its better to PM him about the price instead of posting public :)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
The only issue here Mferko is that this user is most likely a craigslister and is just posting for what he would in craigslist. He doesnt know the current going rate (in BCA).

If you notice, its his first post.

I know that before the crash, a new member needed a minimum of 5 posts before he/she can create a FS thread in the classifieds, but we dont have that anymore, so we tend to see ads like these every now and then...

Best thing to do is, ignore and keep moving. I know you are trying to help him out, but its better to PM him about the price instead of posting public :)
aye, i wasnt posting to be a dink i just knew it wouldnt sell here for that price but figured they would for $10 each as thats a pretty common price here for africans. i'll keep it to myself next time and let the thread get burried due to lack of interest.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ummmmm....Got any pictures of them?
Photos work real well when selling fish on this forum.
Bump for the FISH :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fish are gone,they are at pet boutique in north van, very healthy. sorry i didnt have much time and camera wasnt available. now converted to planted tank thanks to pet boutique and king ed. pics coming soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.