British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
This tank is coming down and so all my froglets have got to go. These guys are all albino, between one and two inches and feeding vigorously on whatever fits in their mouths.

Since I'm only going to hold these guys until August tenth I am offering them at a reduced price: all frogs are five bucks, if (and only if) you take four or more you get them for 4.50. Aaaaand...next two people to take three or more frogs can help themselves to a free tank, I have one ten and either a 20 or a 30 gal (not sure which) to choose from.

Come and get'em while they're still froggy. Albino African Claw frogs for $5.00, $4.50 for orders of four and up. Available until August 10 and then they are gone.

And 2 more freebies up for offer. I have 2 3-4 inch goldfish to give away as well, no purchase necessary, these guys are just cramping my style. Not fancy, just big feeders but they have lots of personality. If'n you wantem, come getsem.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i will take 4. ill be in the abby area this eve, if its good for you we can come by early this eve. let me know! do you still have tanks to give away as well?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Great Claw Frog Blowout continues and I still have 2 tanks to give away with a purchase of 3 or more.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ACF info

Thanks for the link WSL. As the available info suggests these guys are somewhat limited in their capatability. They will grow to be quite large (baseball/softball size possibly even a little bigger) and yes anything that fits in their mouth will be eaten. It is useful to note that some say that this includes gravel which can cause health problems and death; I was advised to only keep them on a substrate that is large enough to discourage swallowing. On the plus side, they are fine with larger fish and are easy breeders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts