British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well I got a focus for a tank finally hence I need to thin the herd in order to purchuse what I need, I love the fish but I now have a goal in mind

African lungfish 9"- 65$
common plec 9"-5$

i dont know how much a jardini is worth but ill shoot for 75$ about 7-8" looks like a pearl jardini and eats well

delivery is
5$ on my side of bridge
7$ for vancouver and mission
10$ anywhere else as far as horseshoe bay

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll see what I can do. I don't have a home computer and I've tried to post from my I phone and couldn't get it to work.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a pic up (i think).. had to upload it onto facebook first then find it on my work comp.

dont know how it turned out

He's eating a shrimp pellet in the pic (only way to get him out of his tower)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the fish in the tank are all gonna be between the 5-7" range, would they be ok with fish about that size? I dont know too much about them either so give me a bit to look them up, also I know there are diff subspecies, what kind are they?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think King El is selling nigerian laps? Ive taken two from him and they are phenomenally healthy with great calm personalities. Some of the best fish i own.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Well the fish in the tank are all gonna be between the 5-7" range, would they be ok with fish about that size? I dont know too much about them either so give me a bit to look them up, also I know there are diff subspecies, what kind are they?
I have a 10" nigerian lapradei for $60 and will add the $5. I can also pay for gas money if you can deliver. Going to be out of the country tomorrow and I'll be back on the 6th of Aug.
http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/fres...polypterus-bichir-lapradei-14-16-icnhes-4091/

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wont have a car till aug 10th. Theres no way I can get him to you before you leave. If hes still available when you get back we can see if we can work things out then. Is that ok?... but for now i'll keep him posted. The only time I can "go out" and pick things up is on the weekends or on the rare weekday (have to get my bf to drive as I only have my motor bike on the road).

I would for sure like someone like you to have him as (I think you have)a big tank for him to grow out and the experience to keep him healthy(he a good lil guy and I do really like him. If I was allowed another tank I would keep him). Hence the reason he will NEVER be on craigslist. Dont want an amature with him in there 10gal tank.

I dont think there will be a lot of poeple who will want him so u might be safe and when ya come back I can deliver.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I wont have a car till aug 10th. Theres no way I can get him to you before you leave. If hes still available when you get back we can see if we can work things out then. Is that ok?... but for now i'll keep him posted. The only time I can "go out" and pick things up is on the weekends or on the rare weekday (have to get my bf to drive as I only have my motor bike on the road).

I would for sure like someone like you to have him as (I think you have)a big tank for him to grow out and the experience to keep him healthy(he a good lil guy and I do really like him. If I was allowed another tank I would keep him). Hence the reason he will NEVER be on craigslist. Dont want an amature with him in there 10gal tank.

I dont think there will be a lot of poeple who will want him so u might be safe and when ya come back I can deliver.
Sure will talk things out when I'm back.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.