British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 'trio' of Apistogramma borellii that turned out to be a male and two subdominant males. This guy stopped getting along with his tank mates (you can see in the photo where his caudal fin is healing nicely from a bite), so he had to be housed in a separate tank. Sadly, I need to tear down the tank, so he needs a new home. Along with the fish, please take a wad of java moss and subwassertang big enough to cover half of a 15-gallon tank, a bunch of Ludwigia, several stems of Rotala, some windelov java fern, and maybe some Anubias, Cryptocoryne, Salvinia, and Riccia. I won't have too much time this summer, so I need to downsize my overgrowth! I am a snail fan, so you will likely get some red ramshorns with the plants. The second list of plants comes from a tank with a bit of algae, so a peroxide dip might be in order if you take those.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
sent pm :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Bump! I live out by UBC, but travel to downtown or North Van occasionally for work, and could meet en route.

edit: Here's a picture taken a week after the first to show fin healing progress: (Sorry for poor quality)

ABorellii_plusoneweek.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump! I would also consider a trade for either hardscape (driftwood or rocks) or equipment (could use some sponge filters) or fertilizers. I will be shutting down the tank soon, and would prefer my apisto goes to a good home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.