1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Font Publication Packaging and labeling Rectangle Wood
Flower Creative arts Artificial flower Art Flower Arranging
Plant Food Ingredient Recipe Terrestrial plant
Plant Food Ingredient Recipe Terrestrial plant
Food Wood Ingredient Tree Natural material

Hello everyone ,

Got some equipment and a small aquarium up for sale. All the items mentioned in this sale were purchased in December 2015 and are used. They were running till about a week ago. Aquaclear with media is still running.Purchased a larger setup and these items have to go.

1.) Marina 5 Gallon with LED lighting, Marina slim 10 filter , stick on therm , one filter pad ,net. $25.00 *****SOLD******

2.)Fluval stratum 2kg/4.4 lbs bag USED and still decent , was rinsed. $ 15.00

3.) 2/2 Aquaclear 20 with media, still running,9 months use still fairly new.$ 15.00

4.)Aqueon mini 10 watt heater. $15.00 *****SOLD****

5.)Small piece of driftwood. $5.00 ******SOLD******

6.)Mopani driftwood with 2 pieces of Anubias. One attached to it , other has been taken off a rock. Both still producing shoots . $15.00

7.) Aquaclear 50 with media. Note: ***Please read***Was running but started to made some noise. The impeller needs to changed I assume. No structural issues or breaks and has the second tube extension. $10.00

8.) 22 gallon long aquarium. Condition is about 6/10 ,could use a clean ,and the seams look decent. I was the second owner history wise. Glass tops are included but they need to be worked on as the glue/plastic parts keeping the two together have warned out completely. $25.00 *****SOLD*****

9.)EHEIM 2215 Canister with media Note:****Please read**** Canister is not running,needs all the mechanical components changed.Head gasket,and motor are working everything else needs to be changed.It will include the media i put in and hoses are intact as well. ****$30.00****

Please feel free to contact me through a PM. Pictures can be provided via text and will provide my number via PM. All these items have been cleaned and looked after. Thanks for looking

Luke

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.