Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hello,

How big are they and what colours?
I am considering have some company for my betta, still not sure though. And if these babies are small, it won't be a good idea at all.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Hello,

I am considering have some company for my betta, still not sure though. And if these babies are small, it won't be a good idea at all.

Thanks!
Platies and Betta probably wont go well together...especially babies.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hello,

Thanks!
Smiladon doesn't know everything, we keep betta's and tetras and betta's where there is room at the store I work at. Not only that I personally keep a betta with my barbs and swords, so don't assume anything until you have tried. I'm not saying it will work out for you just letting you know it has worked well for me, and don't assume the people giving you advice know what they are talking about

·
Registered
700 Posts
Smiladon doesn't know everything, we keep betta's and tetras and betta's where there is room at the store I work at. Not only that I personally keep a betta with my barbs and swords, so don't assume anything until you have tried. I'm not saying it will work out for you just letting you know it has worked well for me, and don't assume the people giving you advice know what they are talking about
I think smiladon meant if the platies are still babies then the betta mighjt eat them :O

·
Registered
327 Posts
pm sent... also have CAE to trade if ur interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.