Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold June 7th

Baby Razorback Turtles (approx. 1.5") $100 each

Peacefully sharing tank with 4 goldfishes, and eating fish pellets and turtle sticks.
Grow to ONLY 5-6" unlike Red Ear Slider 12-15", lifespan 25-30yrs, truly aquatic turtle...no NEED basket light or heating lamp.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
HOw much are u selling them for?

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
$125 my sweet little visually impaired wife :)!
Oh shoot, didnt see that lol i guess i got to excited lol thank u my VAHC hubby :D

·
Registered
4,435 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Yes they do get that big. My female Red slider is a solid 14" from head to tail, so not far off,lol. It's seems though females grow faster b/c I got my male around the same size but he is only around 9".
BTW these turtles listed above for sale are super fun to have, I've never had one but I've been to people that has had them. They are a rare turtle, I'm sure these will sell fast:)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Turtles are always measured as Straight Carapace Length (SCL). The length of the shell and doesn't include the head or the tail.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Baby Razorback Turtles

Baby Razorback Turtles (approx. 1.5") $125 each

Peacefully sharing tank with 4 goldfishes, and eating fish pellets and turtle sticks.
Grow to ONLY 5-6" unlike Red Ear Slider 12-15", lifespan 25-30yrs, truly aquatic turtle...no NEED basket light or heating lamp.
===========================================
Bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.