British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to re-home my Betta Enisaes I imported from Thailand. Re-homing because I would like to try a different type of wild betta.
Selling all of them, I believe there 4 adults who spawn regularly and some juvies maybe 6 or more in assorted sizes.
$80 for all / must take all of them.
Would do great in a species only 20 gallon or larger.
Love to eat small crickets, beef heart, frozen bloodworm, pellets and basically anything else you may have. Hungry guys! Just don't overfeed they can become obese.
Thanks for looking!
Pick-up in Maple Ridge.

·
Registered
410 Posts
can you post some pics?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you PM me your phone number I can text them to you its a lot easier than posting the pictures on here, but I will try and add pictures soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Lindsay... channoides are great :) you never said anything about selling your breeding group off to me or I would've had you ship them too :p

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Lindsay... channoides are great
you never said anything about selling your breeding group off to me or I would've had you ship them too :p
At the time I wasnt 100% on selling them all, but if your still interested I can ship them. It is better to ship seperate as bigger the box the higher the postage since they are larger fish. Send me an email or PM thanks! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts