British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Shelley - shouldnt you be working!!! :) :)!!! (um...me too) :)

Are there any special things that need to be done for these?

Registered
ohhhhhhh...if so, when you get babies from these babies....ill definitely take some from you. Let me know how you do with them. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow that was quick, and no nothing special they love algae and spinach, I stopped feeding them sinking algae wafers as this kinda turned their colour, the ones that ate algae stayed blue.

Registered
lol, shelley is quick..i am jealous! what is the temp, the ph etc? I never had good luck with keeping shrimp..

Registered
I would like to try some babies of these babies too Shelly :D

Never had shrimps before, so I want to try them out (as long as they dont eat angelfish fry :eek:)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol, shelley is quick..i am jealous! what is the temp, the ph etc? I never had good luck with keeping shrimp..
the ph is low there is ada substrate with co2 at 1 bubble every 3 seconds, these shrimp are as easy to keep as cherries. They are the same species, Infact I keep finding shrimps everywhere lately, I took apart my ehiem 2236 and found about 15 cherries all adults with 1 carrying eggs. They have been in the canister for over a year because I havent kept shrimp in my 29g since I started it up.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Blue Buddha shrimp? Never heard of them before. Would they interbreed with red cherries?
BBS blue buddha shrimp aka blueberry, yah they are the same species so they would interbreed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts