Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All! :)

I have a large thriving colony of BLUE DREAM RILI SHRIMP. I am offering some for sale.

I am shipping/selling a mix of young adults and juveniles, a nice mix of sexes and sizes to get your colony started!

Minimum order is $35 worth of shrimp

10 for $35 ($3.50 ea.)

I am located in Ontario, and can ship across Canada. I use premium shipping materials, I am very experienced at shipping fish and shrimp for a comfortable ride so that they get to you happy and healthy, guaranteed.

For Payment - I accept Paypal & EMT (Email Money Transfer)

Shipping rate will be based on your postal code. Please message me for shipping price to your home.

Check out my recent videos -

bluerilis.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ORANGE SAKURA SHRIMP

10 for $30 ($3.00 ea.)

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Beautiful shrimp, free bump :)
:bigsmile: Thanks coppercloud!

I have had alot of interest and thank you for that everyone! I wanted to let you all know that the shipping cost is trending around $20 to most of your postal codes. I don't charge for materials, and I always send a few extra shrimp - plus some plants for them to hang onto. Sometimes people are concerned about having live animal shipped, but I am experienced and have been shipping with success for a long time

I still have Blue Dream Rili & Carbon Rili Shrimp Available!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi I got some shrimp from Dani and they were package good and I live in Chilliwack B.C and not one dead they all got here save I will buy from him again.
Cheers newfie

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
Ok so I have one buddy joining me in the group buy. I will leave this open till Monday MIDNIGHT and then we'll be placing our order. Please hold at least 2 batches of blues for us at this time dazalea ;):bigsmile: BTW, do you take PayPal?

SeaHorse_Fanatic - 10 blue dream rili
Passthesalt - 10 blue dream rili

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks SeaHorse_Fanatic for co-ordinating this group buy. Great Idea!

Yes for sure I accept Paypal.

Thanks!:)

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
One more day. Have a tentative third member for the group buy. Will be shipped on Tuesday for arrival Wednesday at my place in South Burnaby.

Sending off final order at midnight Monday so if you're on the fence, time to get off and decide if you're in. Split the shipping and save some $$.

Anthony

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
BTW, I got a few of these shrimp a few weeks ago. They are really nice shrimp and have settled in very well in my tank. Highly recommended

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
Group buy members so far:

Anthony
Passthesalt
Mooky
Fantasticfish8

10 Blues each.

Closing group buy in a few hours and order will be sent off midnight BC time. Pick up will be in S. Burnaby at my house.

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
Our group order shrimp all arrived alive and healthy, despite some issues with Canada Post. Top notch seller & shipper. Highly recommend this seller & these blue dream rili shrimp. Very beautiful and healthy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi
I got some shrimp from dazalea and there are beautiful they arrived healthy I would recommend this guy to anybody that is looking for these kind of shrimp.
Thanks newfie

·
Registered
379 Posts
If I keep them with fire red cherry I will end up with ugly color wild shrimp right? Was temping to do the group but I don't have space for another tank in my condo. =(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.