Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1 male 2 females reg BN reg fin one female throws 1/2 albinos. will add cave

I have been moved from part time to full time hours and these guys are too prolific for me to keep up with.. can see 100's of babies from past 8 weeks in my 70 grow out.. and the 33 they keep breeding in..

PLease make it soon, as he is on babaies and as soon as they leave some one will lay eggs again , and I cant look after any more babies, I have so many different sizes its redonklous!!

Located hastings boundry area, available from 5-630 pm for pick up, week days, can arrange for day time pick up and possible delivery in near downtown or PNE, or VGH. day time hours.

Preference will be given to first person who can get or except delivery. Order of PM's or Dibs on this irrelevant, first ability to take possession gets.

Please Pm with preferred method for acquisition :)

Lisa

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry edarion I love these guys and want to see them go to a home with larger tanks and more experience than you can provide.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
I already made my dad make a trip for me this week, is there any way you can deliver? would a 15 gallon be okay? They would be on there own

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww they would not be ok in a 15g even by themselves, three 4 inch+ adult plecos throw alot of waste, and when they breed they need additional food for themselves, add babies and they need food and its way too small. I run an aquaclear giant, an Xp2 as well as a double sponge filter on a powerhead, circulation is also a bonus for breeding.

That being said if you want some one inch juvies and have a cycled aquarium:) Pm me...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOLD thanks for the interest. Sorry If I didnt PM back all that wanted..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.