British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand New Aquariums for Sale: 15, 33, 45 and 72 gallons
I have a few fish tanks available for sale. All are brand new, never been used. Tanks are ready for pickup or delivery**, prices are as follows:
15 gallon - $20
33 gallon - $50
45 gallon - $100
75 gallon - $150

Discounts if you take 2 or more tanks (10%). Bigger discounts if you’re all baller and take them all for a super package price of $260 (that’s like… $40 off!!!). I’ll even give you a fist bump for being the mad dealmaker that you know you are. Donald Trump would blush. But who’s counting, his face is already pretty orange.
If you need holes drilled or acrylic overflows installed, I can do custom work as per your specification prior to delivery. I’m good at this (maybe even really good, definitely better than anyone else in the Lower Mainland/GVRD) and have all the proper tools to do awesome work. This is not your “but my friend Timmy says he can come over with his eBay diamond bit and all he wants is a case of Bud” hackjob. But whatever, that’s neither here nor there. Anyway, see pics for samples. Commissioned modifications will require a down payment. Price will be determined by the specific task, but here’s a general guide:

Single hole (0.5 – 1.5”) - $30
Up to 3 holes - $50
General overflow box (black acrylic) - $50-100, depending on size
Low-profile internal/external overflow hybrid - $215 (includes bulkheads and gaskets)

Hell, if you want a steel stand and sump all installed, I can do that too. If this is what you’re looking for, we should talk, maybe over coffee. I’ll buy, because I’m a sucker for trying to look good in front of the baristas.

**Free delivery to GVRD / Fraser valley on $100+, otherwise $15 delivery fee.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is it just the tank or does it come with a hood

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the tanks, no tops.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
36x12x18

all glass

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
angel brand from delta aquatics

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Figured. They liquidated all their tanks .
Check the thickness of glass ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
some of them are ridiculously thick (the 46gal tanks), the rest are normal

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've never seen the angel brand up close. Might be interested in the 75 some point in the future. Do you have many and what's the quality like? Thanks!

i have lots, quality is just as good as any other tank imo

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
How did you get them? Are you a relative? I know coast to coast took a lot.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
unless you wanna meet me in surrey, then i can bring you one tomorrow but id need to know before 11am tomorrow

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i might be able to bring one out on monday (well get my roommate to bring one out)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts