British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be shutting down my tank, so I will start by selling all the stock.

1st up is Albino Longfin Breeding Group (1M/5F) $100 SOLD
I dont have too many pics as they hide a lot (lots of driftwood/caves/plants in my tank)

2nd is a Male German Blue Ram $5 SOLD

Small Longfin Albino BNPs (2.5"-3" including tail) $5 each SOLD
no pics

Proven Angelfish Pair #1 (Male Half Black SuperVeil & Female Marble Superveil) $100
They have bred for me lots of times (almost every 2-3 weeks and its annoying because they wouldn't stop :p ). They have 80% hatch rate in average of 150-200 fry and they take good care of their fry. I actually left the fry in the tank with the parents to observe and I noticed that they laid eggs again after a few weeks (since the German Blue Ram ate most of the fry). The new fry were free swimming and I saw the female catch both the old fry and the new batch together and drop them in their "safe area", which I personally found to be very surprising.
If anyone wants to try breeding angelfish, then this would be a solid pair to start off with. They are both young and are from different sources.

(forgive me for bad quality pics - these pics dont do them justice as they are both stunning in person). The male has a green patch on him which is also very unique.

Angelfish Pair #2 (Male Superveil Gold & Female Veiltail Gold) $100 NOT FOR SALE

I originally got this from Shelly for cheaper, but they have grown since then and now they look stunning. They are also very good parents with high hatch rate. I've successfully raised many batches of them in the last year. Its very hard for me to sell them since I've grown to be very fond of them.

This is a video from last year (when I got them). I will post another video of them soon with the fry.
YouTube - 75G Planted Tank

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any female GBR for sale?
No females sorry.

---

Everything is first come first serve.

Male GBR and small Plecos are spoken for.

Prices on the Angelfish Pairs and BNP breeding colony are obo (I thought I offered a good price, but no bites yet? lol )

They all need to go asap so that I can put up the equipment up for sale.
If someone is interested in the whole setup (including the breeding colony and Angelfish Pairs) then PM me and we can work out a deal.

New tank coming, so this one has to go.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Can't believe you are going to salt water...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Small Albino BNPs and BNP Breeding Group Sold.

Apparently I cant house a salt water tank in my Apartment, so I am not selling my tank and hence no more selling of fish either. I might sell the young Angelfish pair if someone wants, but I am not 100% sure yet.

I might have some babies for sale in a few months. Thanks everyone for your interests. (Lucky person got the breeding group before I knew about this :) )

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Now I am not sure if I feel good taking them from you. Do you want them back?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to hear about that. Now I am not sure if I feel good taking them from you. Do you want them back?
I was just joking. You can keep them. As I said before, its too much work to deal with 2 breeding pairs of Angels and a breeding group of plecos...

I will probably trade one of my Angelfish pairs for Discus (if April still wants them) or if someone wants the pair, they can have one. I am going to just keep one pair for now. :D

Let me know how your new venture goes (Discus Breeding and Pleco breeding)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts