British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shutting down my BC29 and looking for a good home to my 2 ocellaris clownfish. $60 for the pair. Nothing else for sale. Located in South Surrey/ White Rock Area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is this cyber bullying in the salt classified? I've been out of the saltwater game for a while and asked some of my "expert contacts" what I should ask. Based on your clown comments it appears to be high. If someone is serious make an offer. $3 won't cut it.

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Just a feedback, if you going to post the pair for $300, post a comparison so that you have something to backup ur asking price. While you considering them as "bullying", they are also considering that you are torlling the forum. A single Ocellaris cost less than$20.00 Clown - Percula
It is kind of hard to see someone is asking for $300 without a reason. Ask yourself that if you went to a Chilliwack open house less than 500 sqft and asking for 3mil like Downtown Van pricing that , what would you say to the seller? You probly react the same way these guys are if not more.

I will offer you $60 for the pair.

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
May be PM me your location and a contact number. I can't pick it up today or this week. I can most likely do it sometime next week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The fish are still available. $60 for the pair. aQ.LED backed out due to unforeseen circumstances. PM if interested

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aQ.LED didn't end up taking the pair as he has been dealing with a family matter. They are still available. $60/pair

1 - 12 of 12 Posts