British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read ad first.

Looking to sell a fish tank with the accessories needed to setup.

Doesn't need to be bought as package but willing to deal on all items otherwise prices are firm thanks.

Tanks 4ft long by 18in wide and I think 20 in deep (water column). It's a bullet tank or aka bull nose tank. It's thick beveled edge glass with a seamless one piece front viewing panel. Trims are aluminum and black. There is no top as I use kessil pendant lights. The filter is fx6 and brand new in box never used and comes with new media and extra media. Light is a kessil 360 tuna sun only minimal useage and has a goose neck kit.

***The bullet tank must be sold first.

Then I'm willing to sell accessories like kessil 360 tuna sun brand new fx6.

Reason being is if tank doesn't sell I can still always setup for myself. Thanks for looking.

Please use Google to look for pics to get idea, I will work on getting pics but it's all straight forward either new in box or as near new as can be.

Bullet tank $750(no stand currently with tank, I can build one if wanted but it's an additional cost as the sky's the limit with stand cost due to material options. I'd rather u do your own)

Fluval fx6 $350 brand new in box with media and extra media.

Kessil 360 tuna sun $400 (5 hrs per day less than 6 months useage.

After this is all gone I will be shutting down a hagen 33 or 36 gal and stand I can't remember it's a basic tetra tank with bnp,silver flying fox, driftwood and hobs.

Thanks for looking happy fish keeping

·
Registered
560 Posts
Free bump for my old buddy Cam. I have seen this tank, and helped move it! Stunning when set up. And the kessil's are amazing.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Chris thanks, pms replied...so I guess it's a bump then.

FYI for everybody who is interested there are two level quality bullet Tanks

There was a lfs around a while ago that had brought these inand they were over 2k, but quality glass and doesn't distort

Unlike the other ones like the tight curved Cheapo at the store that's come and gone a billion times and shall remain nameless.

Anyhow for those in the know!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weekend bump! Take this beautiful setup home can't find these in lfs, would make a great self Christmas gift hehe

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
House is in light reno and going to have to move the tank, again, can't find these Tanks in store and the fx6 even petsmart on boxing day after tax will be more....

No low balls please I'll hold on to it and build a custom stand for myself later if not sold by thenow

Can also email for faster reply I don't always be on bca

[email protected]

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still got this tank and fx6 ready to go....just got an email then other day.

Let's make a deal a very unique tank and top of line filter make a great combo!!!!

I'm still thinking of maybe building a stand to keep it for myself so no low ball offers but I'm willing to negotiate.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Awesome display tank Cam, if I were staying in this home and not moving it would have made a great room divider for my living/dining area. These tanks don't come along often and will enhance any ones home, good luck with the sale. :cool:

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you for the kind words and reassurance I'm not way waaaaay out to lunch....at this price it's less than 10dollars per gallon.:cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts