British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. Have lotsa bushynose pleco's for sale. Come ye, come all. But must bring your own bucket. No bucket/bag, no fish! This isn't a store. Two blocks from Roger's Aquatics, and sorry for the bad pics.

Regular fin silvertips up to 2 1/2"(more females than males) $5 ea.
Long fin silvertips up to 2 1/2" (this includes fins) $8 ea.
Regular fin albinos up to 2" $5 ea.
Long fin albinos up to 2 1/2" (including fins) $8 ea.
Regular fin L-144 ( max about 1 1/2" still) $5 ea.
Regular fin calico's (super red X calico cross) $6 ea.
(up to an 1 1/2" or so)

First come, first serve. Pm me your #, and I can text you more terrible pics

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold a bunch. Lots more left. Can definitely do pairs, and trio's on the reg fin silvertips. Others, a bit small yet to sex. TTT!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No 'proven' pairs for sale. And I can only do pairs and trios with the reg fin silvertips. The others are not big enough for me to sex yet.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Plumberboy has some of the nicest plecos I've seen. Free bump

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold a bunch on the weekend. Last of the L-144's are pending. The largest of the long-fins are gone, lots more growing out. A few calico's left, lots more growing out. Lotsa sexable silvertips left, and quite a few albino's. Ba, ba, ba, bump!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Another weekend bump. Lotsa male and female reg fin silvertips, maybe a few sexable albino reg fins, lotsa unsexable albino long fins and silvertip long fins, and unsexable reg fin reds/calico's. To the top!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a large male, about 5", and have had, and seen them a little bigger. Best thing to do is trade em in/sell em when they get too big. Nice full grown adults will always be worth $15 to $20. And they seem to slow down, growth wise, when they get to 3".

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Weekend bump. 6 long fin albino's pending for this weekend, but lots left. Would make great stocking stuffers.......

1 - 20 of 57 Posts