British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some stuff to sell. Discounts if you take more than one item. If they’re still listed then they are still available. Pick up in Surrey near 176th Street and 57th Ave.
-
Coralife
1.) Mini compact Fluorescent Colormax 20 Watt screw in bulb. $5
2.) 6700K 9 Watt, 7 inch bulb. PL Type Base. $5
3.) 10,000K 9 Watt, 7 inch bulb. PL Type Base. $5

Footwear Liquid Cosmetics Purple Font

-
Coralife Legs
4.) 4 mounting legs for any Coralife Aqualight. Says it fits all models. $4.
See picture below.
-
5.) Antique Nano Tank
This dates from the 1950s or earlier. It’s an old-school type tank with angle iron framing. It has small half-inch legs. The frame and back panel are painted black. I used it for years, keeping such things as shrimp, Endlers, Neon Tetras, etc. unfortunately, through storage the top has become a bit rusty so it needs some TLC. Anyone who wants to put a little work into it would have a great desktop tank. The tiles on the floor are 1’ x 1’ so you can judge the size. A bargain at $5, or offer me anything in trade. I would just like to see it repaired and appreciated.

Rectangle Wood Floor Flooring Gas

-
6.) Aquarium Shelf System
This is a plastic shelf which attaches to the wall of your tank and has a supporting column. Never used. Old price tags says $14.99. Take it for $5.
-
7.) Net Breeding Box
Never used, in box. It has strips which fold over the edge of your aquarium to hold in place. The sides are made of the same material as an aquarium net. Much larger and better than the tiny plastic floating boxes. A great way to isolate a picked-on fish, or to protect fry. $8.
-
8.) Pipette/Droppers
A great way to add liquid fertilizer, Prime, or other liquid doses to your aquarium. Works very well for putting the right amount of water into a test tube when doing water quality tests. About a foot long. $0.50 each or three for $1. Lots available.

Rectangle Textile Art Font Wall

-
9.) FLUVAL Filter Carbon. 2 boxes of three packs each. These came with a canister filter I bought, but I don’t use carbon. It can be used in canister or HOB filters. $12 takes both boxes.
-
10.) FLUVAL Phosphate remover. Came with the same filter. (Sorry for not showing the English side of the box) $6.

Font Material property Rectangle Electric blue Pattern
x Footwear Liquid Cosmetics Purple Font
Rectangle Wood Floor Flooring Gas
Rectangle Textile Art Font Wall
Font Material property Rectangle Electric blue Pattern

-

1 - 1 of 1 Posts