Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12 SHRIMP FOR $50

These shrimp are all from CARBON RILI parents, there is a mix of full blue Carbons, and Carbon Rilis. The full Blue Carbons are very unique and resemble Blue Diamond Shrimp! They are dark blue, not black.

Shipping across Canada, includes Live Arrival Guarantee. It is 2 day service to BC and costs around $20. This is the best rate I can get for fast shipping. Send me your postal code for me to verify shipping cost

I accept EMT (email money transfer) and I ship on Mondays/Tuesdays.

Thanks!

VIDEO IS OF THE ACTUAL SHRIMP YOU WILL RECEIVE!

·
Registered
379 Posts
You are really evil person and I really should stop read freshwater livestock classifieds section. :mad:

oh..

I saw some of Blue Dream Rili Shrimp that I bought from you once a while. I must say they are really good at hiding and some of them molted in my tank cus I saw the empty shell.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You are really evil person and I really should stop read freshwater livestock classifieds section. :mad:

oh..

I saw some of Blue Dream Rili Shrimp that I bought from you once a while. I must say they are really good at hiding and some of them molted in my tank cus I saw the empty shell.
HAHA. Your funny :)
Set up a 5 or 10 gallon tank and I can sell these shrimp to you!!! :)

oh, if you want to see the shrimp alot its best to have a shrimp only tank. I know it may not be possible if you only have a certain amount of tanks. In my experience when shrimp feel unsafe they hide, and they are expert hiders!!! A 10 gallon tank would be enough room for those shrimp I sent you, plus the baby shrimp they will have soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.