British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Growing fast. They are about 2 months old and range from 1/2 inch to 1 inch or a bit more depending. I am only going to keep a few but I want to sell most. I probably have about 20 right now.
$2 each (can't tell sex at this age).

Here's the male (he's about 6-7 inches long from back to the tail to the head, excluding the claws)

The female is to the right and back (about half the size of the male).

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bring up my post...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Very nice! I may have to make a trip to Vancouver for this. I had a cray as the main resident in my 32G for about 4 or 5 years until it died 6 months back. I've kept it cycled with a bunch of barbs since then.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The crayfish live in Vancouver South area. PM me if you would like them to have a new MASTER.
Thanks
:D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PMs sent back

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Colin,
Apologies re PM. Yes, I have quite a few still for sale.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump. I still have quite a few left. Some of them lost a claw but it's not too much of a problem because they get it back once they molt. I allways give extra as well so I am not difficult.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump. Still have some.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
From that batch I don't have anymore. The following batch after this one, I left the female in the tank too long after she released the babies and she proceeded to eat allmost of them. So, I only have about 10, maybe less, but they are still small (1/4 inch). I have another female that is currently berried but close to maturity as the babies are already moving under the belly but I don't know what to do about that one. Haven't separated her yet and don't want to yet setup another holding tank...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts