British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have trimmings for sale from my planted aquarium. Please text me if interested - 604-781-2709:

Xmas Moss - $5 a bunch

Hydrocotyl trip. sp. - $5 a bunch

Pheonix Moss - $10 a bunch

Pics included.

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
You posted in the wrong section dude

·
Super Moderator
5,270 Posts
Thread has been moved to Freshwater Plants Classified.

Best regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My bad. That's what happens when I post half-awake in the morning. Apologies :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Anyone interested? I have enough to make two large bunches of Xmas moss. If not it's going in the compost. Took me 2 months to grow it thise extent and a small square of it costs $13 retail, I don't think $5 is asking for too much, but I'm open to legitimate suggestions.

If you're interested please text me at 604-781-2709.

Plants are from my own 90G planted tank.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Anyone interested? I have enough to make two large bunches of Xmas moss. If not it's going in the compost. Took me 2 months to grow it thise extent and a small square of it costs $13 retail, I don't think $5 is asking for too much, but I'm open to legitimate suggestions.

I'll text you about the Christmas moss. Depending on location we may be able to meet up.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Looks nice and healthy. Whats your portion size?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for your interest. I sold two large bunches of Xmas moss. Nicr, if you are wondering about portion, it filled almost 1/2 of a small ziploc bag. Each bunch is a rounded clump typically about 10 to 15 cm in diameter, about twice the amount you would get on those standard small pieces of stainless steel mesh you get at pet stores.
Right now I'm fresh out of excess moss to sell.

I do have fisidens/pheonix moss to sell now though - $5 for a small clump, about 1.5X the amount you would get from pet stores on the standard mesh I mentioned above. The old pics include a snapshot of the moss growing. Please text if interested. 604-781-2709

·
Registered
154 Posts
Really nice healthy plants from a very cool tank. Don't hesitate if you're looking for what he's selling. The xmas moss deal was excellent.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Howdy fellow aquarists!

I have sold my current stock of Xmas moss. I still have some phoenix moss and hydrocoytl p. still available. I also have a young dwarf lily if anyone is interested. Please PM or text me - 604-781-2709.

Cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts