British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Local raising pure line Crystal Red Shrimps. High quality and limited quantities. Pickup at Sushi Boss parking lot (3033 Robson Dr, Coquitlam). First text to 778-998-sixsix39 first serve. This sale will be end at the second day of 2017 while quantities last and the price will be back to regular after January 2nd, 2017. Thanks.

Food Leaf Botany Organism Plant
Group of 10 S+ grade including 3 Band, V Band and Tiger Tooth. Sale price $30 (SOLD OUT)

Plant Petal Event Carmine Soil
Group of 10 SS grade including Hinomaru, Double Hinomaru, No Entry, Little Lips and Half Moon. Sale price $40 (SOLD OUT)

Plant Organism Terrestrial plant Trunk Plant pathology
Group of 10 SSS grade including Mosura, Mosura Crown, Mosura Heart. Sale price $70 (Only 1 groups left at this price)

The shrimps range in size from 1/2" to 5/8" and they are still too young to be sexable but will be guaranteed to get a mix of male and female for easy breeding.

Here attach the grading guide for CRS below
Font Slope Rectangle Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
188 Posts
great guy! i have bought shrimps from him before. I wish i had another tank for these ahaha! i'm sure you'll sell out in no time. Maybe ill ask you in a few months if you have any

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This sale will be end at the second day of 2017. Only SSS grade has the last group left at the sale price and the price will be back to regular after January 2nd, 2017. Hurry up if someone wants to take the sale price. I am available for taking order these days. Thanks for supporting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.