British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1 Clown loach price is 350 for a group of 8
three of which are full grown.
one of which I have had comments such as its the biggest they have seen privately owned.
The other 5 are all medium sized. SOLD

2 L66 king tiger which I have three of and are of I would say medium size. .. here is a picture of one (not my actual fish, just what they look like) Gypsy King Tiger Pleco (Hypancistrus Sp.) | Tropical Fish Keeping Price drop on the king tigers 100 for the three

3 Green phantom 35 dollars

4 Red tail Shark... 20 to put it in perspective of how big this guy is he easily 10 times bigger than the one you find in the pet store.. He is not aggressive which some can be Sold

5 One breeding pair of angel fish and a gourami 20.. plus one white angel fish

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Sorry for late reply been busy with work.. The clown loaches King El are as big as I seen them get.. The biggest easily 9-10 inches, The other two maybe a inch smaller.. If your interested in the group the price is not firm.. but unreasonable offers will be rejected.. send me a pm if your in the area, I am in Pitt Meadows.. Bil333 the red tail shark you can have for 15 if you come out this way to cover bridge tolls... I can give you a picture but pictures do not give fish justice

Reactions: King-eL

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM's replied.. All fish are still available but some are still soon to be pending or possibly pending

Price drop on package "5" 10 dollars but the price is now firm

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
clown loaches sold bump

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red tail Shark sold

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pictures of king tigers and green phantom.. Moved the tank around to get the clown loaches out 14958774_10209719827384714_1711274832_n.jpg 14962884_10209719824904652_33049125_n.jpg

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Enjoy your clown loaches Sakai.. Price drop and a bump

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump to the top pleco's still available

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Bad timing on my part, I have nothing set up at the present time and won't until I get moved, other wise I would have taken the L66's already "Dang". :p
Very surprised they are still with you, that's a very fair price.:cool:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fish still available 80 for the king tigers... at this point if not sold they will be given away to a friend in a short period of time... Will not take a bigger loss at what price they are at

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry There is one or two that you could cherry pick out of the three... I would also like them to stay together... Sorry let me know if there is any interest

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Angel fish and gourami are for free.... Price is firm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts