British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, ya I know I am nuts, but I just realized I may not have time for this hobby afterall so I am testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in buying what I am selling...if not...I will continue on my quest to get back at it again...NOTE...I WILL NOT PART THIS OUT OR SELL JUST BITS AND PIECES...THIS IS AN ALL OR NOTHING DEAL

All of this equipment is BRAND NEW...NEVER touched water unless noted

1- 230 Gallon Muster tank 72"L X 24"D X 31"H Completely drilled and plumbed for UV and two seperate closed loop systems with through glass bulkheads. This tank has never seen water!
2- Fluval FX-5's 1 Brand new in Box, one slightly used with brand new impeller
1-Aquatic Life 72" T5 Fixture featuring 4 10K bulbs, 2 6700 Bulbs and two color Enhancing bulbs with 8 LED Moonlights
2-250W Ebo Jager heaters...
1-Jehmco Heater controller with two outlets
1-36 Watt Coralife Turbo Twist UV sterilizer
25 feet of 1" nylon braided hose
350 pounds of various gravels
2-custom made overflow boxes (shown on DIY section of website)
1-OSI Spanish Galleon Ship Wreck Aquarium Ornament
1-large can of Colorbits fish food
Several pieces of Driftwood collected from Harrison Lake currently submerged in a bath tub of water
1- Custom built stand (still not completed) built out of 2" X 4"s to support tank

First $3100.00 takes it all. PM me if you are interested.

Like I said all of this is BRAND NEW unless otherwise stated...NEVER seen water, most in its original boxes...sorry dont have any pictures but you all know this hobby well enough to know what things look like when they are new!

Cheers and thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Good luck with your sale and sorry to hear that you don't have the time to enjoy the hobby. I certainly know how it feels to not have the time to commit to this. I had to downsize to one big tank! More than anything its the setup that takes time. Hopefully you change your mind.

Cheers,
Tony

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
well I guess the economy is tougher than I thought...this is one heck of a deal if you were to buy it all new...the offer and pricing still stands...will NOT part this out so dont even ask!

1- 230 Gallon Muster tank 72"L X 24"D X 31"H Completely drilled and plumbed for UV and two seperate closed loop systems with through glass bulkheads. This tank has never seen water!
2- Fluval FX-5's 1 Brand new in Box, one slightly used with brand new impeller
1-Aquatic Life 72" T5 Fixture featuring 4 10K bulbs, 2 6700 Bulbs and two color Enhancing bulbs with 8 LED Moonlights-BRAND NEW
2-250W Ebo Jager heaters-BRAND NEW
1-Jehmco Heater controller with two outlets-BRAND NEW
1-36 Watt Coralife Turbo Twist UV sterilizer-BRAND NEW
25 feet of 1" nylon braided hose-BRAND NEW
350 pounds of various gravels- three bags of cemex brand-BRAND NEW
2-custom made overflow boxes (shown on DIY section of website)-BRAND NEW
1-OSI Spanish Galleon Ship Wreck Aquarium Ornament-BRAND NEW
1-large can of Colorbits fish food-BRAND NEW
Several pieces of Driftwood collected from Harrison Lake currently submerged in a bath tub of water
1- Custom built stand (still not completed) built out of 2" X 4"s to support tank-BRAND NEW
1- 1 40 tablet box of Floura Tabs-BRAND NEW

first $2900.00 takes it all. Pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last chance, will let it all go for a low low price of $2700 bucks...come get it BCA...Once again will not part it out so please dont send me endless messages for each seperate piece...that is one hell of a deal for a tank this size!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.