British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, selling my UG and will switch to Eleocharis belem or mini soon as I am lazy, UG requires good care. And I want to get zebra plecos and they sometimes tend to uproot stuff.

I'll give you triple the tropica or 1,2 grow pots for $10. Or you can have the whole entire carpet for $60.

Pick up during work hours at bcit canada way or after work/evenings/weekends in near king george skytrain.

Texting me is fastest at 778-8588992.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
308 Posts
omg, You are changing the carpet? I though you ask for DHG is to start another tank. I really like this mountain view aquarium. especially the ug carpet.

:(

Anyway, If you wanna more dhg mini for the new carpet, I still have some for you for free. Just let me know.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
omg, You are changing the carpet? I though you ask for DHG is to start another tank. I really like this mountain view aquarium. :(

Anyway, If you wanna more dhg mini for the new carpet, I still have some for you for free. Just let me know.
Yup. Too much work trimming every week and I really like zebra plecos and want to get them and loaches. Have been thinking of getting zebra plecos for almost 15 years now!

I only have one tank at home and one tank at work. So I'm not going to put zebra plecos at work lol. Don't worry, it's still going to be mountain view just with a different kind of foreground plant.

Thank you. I think I should have enough. My wife got some at Roger's aquatics for me too. Hehe :)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just done planting your UG. I will leave them at windowsill like I did to DHG and Glo. hope they will be as tough as the other two. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.