British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Cousin Jeff just dropped off 30 Burundi fronts for me to sell for him.
$15.00 each at 1.5" Sorry no multiple purchase discount.
Great bars no splits, quality Fronts.
Sorry no pics.
Clayton

·
Registered
35 Posts
hi i have the same fronts,i am looking too trade for females too lesssen the inbreading,i have fry .75 inch,2 too 3.5 inch babys and a few largeish 6 plus inch males,and one 9ish inch male. will sell some but want females.thanks randy

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A 150g is pretty good for a long term set up.. It's a great start and that's almost an understatement. They are very easy to keep and are quite low on the maintenance scale from my experiences with them. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
Thank you
Clayton

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where in Coquitlam are you? Im in Kamloops but I have family there at the moment, might be able to talk them into picking a few up for me.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I still have 10 available... look at these beauties!!
Almost every frontosa you'll find at the lfs has split bars at the top of the bar, this is from high imbreeding.
Not one in my cousins group of 30 had a split bar. That alone says something about the quality...
Take a good look at my pics and compare fish the next time your at a lfs. $15.00 each, almost 2"

Some of the nicest around.......

Shipping to the island. min purchase $100.00

·
Registered
185 Posts
Get these while you can! The bars are even darker than pictured, with bright blue on the edges of the fins!

Couldn't be happier with mine...

Great fish at an awesome price :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Get these while you can! The bars are even darker than pictured, with bright blue on the edges of the fins!

Couldn't be happier with mine...

Great fish at an awesome price :D
Thank for the bump! but it's all the truth... :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts