British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, my friend is moving and is planning on selling off a bunch of his stuff and has asked me to sell it for him. So far he's given me his lights so here it goes:

All of these fixtures were used for marine tanks.

All are coralife fixtures:

1) 3 foot (36 inch) silver 2x96w fixture. It has one actinic and other is 10000K bulb which both works. It also doesn't have a fan for those who are wondering.....$60

2) 3 foot (36 inch) silver 2x96w fixture. Both 6700K bulbs which comes with it works but it doesn't have a bulb cover. It also doesn't have a fan for those who are wondering......SOLD

3) 3 foot 1x95w fixture which works but doesn't have a bulb. I tested the fixture with the bulbs from the fixtures which had bulbs.....SOLD

4) 3 foot 1x95w fixture which works but doesn't have a bulb and plastic bulb cover. I tested the fixture with the bulbs from the fixtures which had bulbs......$35

5) a 4 foot 2x65w fixture both with bulbs and it also doesn't have a bulb cover. Bulbs and fixture works just fine......$60....SOLD

I'm not 100% sure on the bulbs for 2) but I can double check later tonight.

Please PM me if you're interested. First come first serve. thanks
________

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
@ eternity302 dont you have enough lights?

good prices!!!
Enough lights for NOW... =) have to give mah lady a good excuse why there's lights laying around... LOL! Reasons for more tanks --> my lights are sitting around doing nothing without a tank =)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pat,

I sent you 2 pms but it's not showing up in my sent folder. I hope you get them. It's regarding the 3 foot fixture. Thanks

Steven

1 - 9 of 9 Posts