British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i'm selling some of my CRS/CBS/GBS culls they are $5 each. Sizes range from 1-2cm, pick-up only in Surrey near Guildford mall.

Here is a picture of the group but i'm not done culling so i will add more in a few days. Most shrimps are spoken for already so i will update this thread if they are all gone.

If you want some Fire Red Cherries i have some for sale as well for $3 each minimum of 5 per order only i have about 30shrimps available that are showing really nice reds already at a very young age. Here is a picture of a couple mother and the females will eventually become this red or even redder.

Sorry, i'm only using a cheap point and shoot camera and picture don't do them justice.

Stephen

·
Registered
636 Posts
oooooh.. Can i pretend I'm interested just so I can have an in-person look at your setups and pick your brain? :D

J/K would be interested in picking up some culls just to "test the waters".

You got PM Stephen.

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey bro once my tank is done can i pick up some CRS at guildford mall i live right across from it maby in 2-3 weeks so have some for me then lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oooooh.. Can i pretend I'm interested just so I can have an in-person look at your setups and pick your brain? :D

J/K would be interested in picking up some culls just to "test the waters".

You got PM Stephen.
hahahaha sure anytime Aaron...
hey bro once my tank is done can i pick up some CRS at guildford mall i live right across from it maby in 2-3 weeks so have some for me then lol
Oh wow you are too close to me lols as i live just across GM too behind rec center.

GBS? what are those?
Gold Bee Shrimp

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Goldens?

Stephen, what grades are these? :)
Yes gold/golden/snow white same shrimp(all bee shrimp). Grades i think from A-SS i'm not too sure as some parents have SS-SSS so they carry the genes, just selective breed.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i'll get the next batch stephen. looks like my daughter's shrimp tank is ok. the 2 shrimps ed gave me for testing is alive..... it's alive!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll get the next batch stephen. looks like my daughter's shrimp tank is ok. the 2 shrimps ed gave me for testing is alive..... it's alive!
Nice Deo, i hope all is well with the new crs tank. Show or send me a picture of the tank if you have the time.;)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Most or all CRS/CBS/GBS are spoken for and should all be gone on wednesday if all goes well, there are still a lot of fire red cherries available for the taking and they are 3$ each min order of 5.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I'll take a bunch of red cherries while I'm there too... I'll pretty much unload the rest of your shrimp I'm thinking ;)

·
Registered
600 Posts
stephen, i'll get some on the next batch. let me know when they're ready and how much.

i'll post some pics soon as well. too busy. i sometimes skip dosing ferts. good thing the shrimp tank is just a low tech one. the comm tank, i'm starting to neglect it. :(

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stephen, i'll get some on the next batch. let me know when they're ready and how much.

i'll post some pics soon as well. too busy. i sometimes skip dosing ferts. good thing the shrimp tank is just a low tech one. the comm tank, i'm starting to neglect it. :(
Ok NP Deo, i will let you know next time.:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll Take 5 Fire Red Cherries, if I buy 10 will you include some of your beautiful ground cover. pm sent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts