British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

It's been a long time since I last posted on here. For all the old timers that know me it's been a while.

I've kept these pieces of equipment around for a bit of time thinking I would setup my tanks eventually. As far as I can tell it wont be happening right now so someone else might as well enjoy my systems for a savings.

Ive got the following items, the tanks you must pickup in Langley. I can help you move the pieces. Offers are ok fire them my way!

Pickup on weekends

20G custom FW tank + stand+ light hanger (minus all the things inside the photo) $150 with eheim 2234 canister + $100 more no output pipe.
IMG_20170116_214652.jpg

30G custom SW tank + stand + light hanger + DJ power switch and all the existing plumbing + everything inside the stand and tank as you see. $250

The tank has 3 sides of starfire glass (Front, 2 sides) I may be wrong on this and but I know for sure the front is.
IMG_20170116_214620.jpg

1x eheim 2213 canister filters + filter media and quick disconnects for both inlet and output + eheim inlets (green plastic), and genuine ADA lilypipes for output $140

IMG_20170116_214811.jpg

1x eheim 2213 canister filter+ filter media and quick disconnects for only the inlet + eheim inlets (green plastic), and genuine ADA lilypipes for output $120
IMG_20170116_214747.jpg

I have other things for sale, but wanted to get rid of the bigger things first.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey thanks for that, Its been a really long time since I last measured the tanks, recalled back in the days what gallon size they were. I know the 60cm one is the right dimensions, I dont recall what the 90CM ones depth and height is off the top of my head..

Alright so change of plans here, lets open this up for offers . Direct msg me and we'll go from there. Offers will be views first come first serve basis. Low ballers may try your luck :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright,

Here comes something fun for people.

I feel the equipment is best in the hands of those that would use it

Both stand and stand combos are free to a few lucky people who wants them. I will be available Sunday (20th) Night or Monday (21st) during the day.

Pickup only. It will be just for the tank + stand and none of the other accessories.

*First to message will get it them

·
Registered
47 Posts
Alright,

Here comes something fun for people.

I feel the equipment is best in the hands of those that would use it

Both stand and stand combos are free to a few lucky people who wants them. I will be available Sunday (20th) Night or Monday (21st) during the day.

Pickup only. It will be just for the tank + stand and none of the other accessories.

*First to message will get it them
Pm sent.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts