British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Discus(All Discus Collection)

9K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  MELLO 
#1 · (Edited)
selling all discus to try my hands on a new challenge. Saltwater! so any trades would be welcome. Liverocks, skimmers pumps etc.
Thank you for viewing.
2 Red White Discus 5-5.5" $140 each
2 San Merah 5'' possible pair $220

See less See more
#5 ·
beautiful discus you have got.... I hope to have some nice ones like that as i get older and learn more about caring for these guys...

#15 · (Edited)
I've just seen some of the most spectacular fish I have ever laid eyes on. No bit of exaggeration. First of all, Mello is absolutely METICULOUS in how he keeps his tanks. That didn't surprise me, because I've seen how clean his tanks are when he posts pics. But in person it's pretty obvious how well he takes care of his fish. Then the fish. Oh my. I saw a pair of blue knights that left me shaking my head for a very long time. All of Mello's discus are gorgeous. Beautiful color. Amazing shape. He was doing water changes and those fish were solid - not skittish or trying to hide. Mello, I was really blown away. That is one amazing collection; you should be proud of them all.
I asked Joseph to email me pics of the fish in his tank. I'll post them when I get them. Oh, and don't worry - I bought him a proper cooler (with a LID even) to replace the bucket ;) (I got myself one too so I can replace my cashew jar!!).

Great to see you again and thank you so much for showing us your fish. They just ooze quality breeding.

#19 · (Edited)
selling all discus to try my hands on a new challenge. Saltwater! so any trades would be welcome. Liverocks, skimmers pumps etc.
Thank you for viewing.
All fish are OBO.
$65 Hi Body Carnation Turk (April last shipment)

Cobalt 5"+ $95

Albino RSG 5.5" $240

Albino 3r2 (wayne ng line) 5.5" $240 SOLD!!!!

Albino Leopard SnakeSkin 5.5'' (possible pair with the Al.RSG) $250

#20 ·
Hi, I just discovered this forum....I clicked on your ad and I saw you have some beautiful discus! I was wondering if you have any small discus, around 2-3.5" Discus(Blue Diamond in specific) for sale. I went to April's Aquarium before and bought a few from her, but I want to see if other people have smaller discus for sale! Thank you!!

#26 ·
i cant believe your going over to the salt side mello..well..beautiful fish..i cant say they arent..as he hand picked the best of the best from my tanks..and waynes fish . so anyone who gets them are lucky. id buy them..but i have plenty..at the shop. lol.
well..maybe soon ill have some sweet salt fish for you. . lol. you never know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.